Friday, 28 February 2014

It's been a while, but I'm back!

Family and friends, both real life and virtual, know that I've not been too well for some time, but I've still managed to keep my business ticking over quite nicely, and I've kept all my existing clients happy, and added a few more whilst still getting better. I still have a way to go, but I'm on the mend. 

I'm grateful to everyone for their support and love. You know who you are. Thank you.

Now, updating the blog is long overdue... how do I do this again??

So, what I really want to bring to your attention is a very special charity. Myself and others are working hard in the UK at the moment to raise the profile of www.nilmdts.org, recruit professional photographers, and also recruit Maternity Units and NICU/SCBUs across the UK.

I recently wrote an article all about it, so please click here to read a Guest Blog Post.

Then share it, and share it again, and then share some more. Please. Its important.

Thank you.

Good health folks!





No comments:

Post a Comment